Are you feeling stuck, unmotivated, or asking yourself
"What's next in my life?"
Welcome to Women At Pause!☆
GROUP COACHING REGISTRATION NOW OPEN TO FIRST 7 WOMEN
Starts Thursday Sept. 22nd/16 for 12 weeks in Winnipeg, MB
Starts Tuesday Sept. 13th/16 for 12 weeks in Brandon, MB
Perhaps you've raised wonderful kids, enjoyed success in your career...
And yet you find yourself asking questions like:
"What's next in my life?"
"Do other women feel like I do?"
Who Are Women At Pause?
- Women aged mid 40's and up
- Preparing for or experiencing empty nest syndrome
- Looking for that second career...the first one no longer brings fulfillment
- Adjusting to or preparing for retirement
- Longing for joy and that inner passion again
- Longing for work/life balance
- Someone experiencing a significant life transition
What is Mid-Life Transition?
- It can be the most exciting time of your life. You're in a transition, not a decline.
- The second half of life belongs to you. The first half belongs to others - your parents, your husband, your kids, your employer.
- Biologically at the pre-menopause and menopausal stage of life women are programed to withdraw from the world...PAUSE...from everyone to do important work on oneself.
- A new version of success appears at mid life. It is a time where we most often search for our personal passions or finally pursue those passions.
- Some women funnel this energy into new businesses, new careers, social injustices, political interests and personal passions. Some develop artistic talents they never knew they possessed.
Why Group Coaching?
- Because it offers women encouragement, connection and support.
- In the age of cyber-connectivity people are actually feeling more isolated than ever. Women crave to be connected with other women who share the same challenges and experiences in life.
- Work bees were common events in past decades where women participated to complete in a large project while connecting with each other. That need still exists today.
- Group Coaching builds strong connections with like minded women. It offers encouragement and support in a non-judgemental, safe environment.
- Group Coaching allows individuals to experience coaching and offers a lower price point than individual coaching.
What Can You Expect From a Women at Pause Group Coaching Program?
Coaching and rich discussions around topics that effect you:
- Dealing with family, from kids to aging parents
- How to make working with women work
- Learn how to simplify your life and create more natural energy
- Gain clarity in your top 5 Passions
- Learn the secret to living a much more passionate life
- Uncover beliefs that no longer serve you and overcome those limiting beliefs so you have more of what you want.
- Strategize a plan to move forward
Here's what to look forward to!
- Positive Transformation
- Revitalized relationships
- Simplified, uncluttered life
- More natural energy
- A trust in your inner wisdom
- You will smile more!
Details for Winnipeg group:
When: 9 consecutive weeks starting May 4th/16 (with no session the last week of each month)
Time: 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. C.T.
Location: Dover Court, (Lindenwoods) Winnipeg, MB
Details for Telegroup:
There are no Telegroups at this time.
To Register: Call Brenda Hewlko, Transition Coach, @ 204-727-2764
One on one coaching sessions also available.
Registration Cancellation Policy: There will be a $200 cancellation fee if sessions are cancelled before start date.
Click here to view available services.
Requirements for Participation:
- Be willing to tell the truth
- Maintain confidentiality about what is shared in the group
- Have a positive attitude and be open to trying something different
- Be able to attend at least 80% of scheduled sessions
- Want to contribute to the success of others
- Be coachable and open to feedback
Group is limited to a circle of 7 women!
Coaching is unlike therapy. It does not focus on the past. Coaching focuses on effecting change in the present and moving forward.
Women at Pause does not provide medical advice.
Brenda Hewlko - 204-727-2764, email Brenda
Scholarship Program available, please contact Brenda Hewlko
What People Are Saying
"This is life changing!"
"Get ready for the "Ahas!" and how it brings life into clarity and focus."
"This has given me so much joy & freedom."
"Her intuitive nature is uncanny."
"Brenda is an ideal leader & guide for women at mid-life."
"She is polished, professional, and a compassionate coach."
"The process was a fresh way to put life priorities into prospective."
"Every woman needs a coach."
"She has a unique way of deeply connecting with you."
"I have so much energy now."
"Every woman needs to take this program...even if she thinks she doesn't...it's amazing!"
"Thank You so much for your care and dedication. You have brought positive changes into my life."
"This program was an absolute gift to me. I left each session feeling I could hardly wait until the next session." Sharon, retired business owner.