Why A Retreat?
A retreat is about giving your inner life some attention.
Biologically at the pre–menopausal and menopausal stage of life women are programmed to withdraw from the outside world for a period of time…to pause from everyone…in order to do important work on oneself. One of the most common feelings during this time of transition is the longing for time alone – to a refuge that provides peace, quiet, and freedom from distractions and demands.
- Discover Your Passions - 2 night retreat. Held at resorts with spa. Click here for details of upcoming retreat.
- Just Be Retreats - 24 hour retreat held at a Bed and Breakfast Click here for details of upcoming retreat.
- Cottage Retreats
- Host a 1/2 or full day cottage retreat where girlfriends, or the women of the family leave feeling energized and inspired.
- You provide the location, guests, and refreshments.
- I provide the entire program of inspirational and self care activities to meet the needs of your guests.
- Customized Retreats for Business Teams
- Professional /Business Women
- Contact me here to inquire about details of your retreat.
- Individual Customized Retreats
- It is not uncommon for women at midlife to want to step off the busy merry go round of the world and pause. Men - 0 - Pause can mean
- away from men. A customized individual retreat can be a grift to yourself which allows you to listen to oneself and nurture oneself.
* Perhaps you have a business or career goal, or a relationship goal that needs attention.
* Or you are experiencing or recovering from compassionate/corporate burnout.
* You have a very public life and crave for a safe place that offers confidentiality and solitude.
Customized retreats provide you with the space to listen you your life, with supported guidance for a professional coach and retreat leader.
** This is not therapy for women in the midst of a mental health crisis or clinical depression.
"Taking a retreat is a step away from your busy daily tasks and allow yourself the space to dream, rest, create, and just be. It increases your attraction factor and gives you time for deep listening that will fuel your life and nourish your soul." Coach Helene Van Manen